Versatile Cleaning Group is Carmel’s residential carpet cleaner to turn to for regular cleaning. We know that keeping your carpets clean can be a chore. Busy families with pets just bring it dirt, no matter how strict you are about shoes-off-at-the-door policy. We’ve come up with a list of tips to help you keep your carpet as clean as possible.
Make a Clean Entry
- Invest in a really good entry mat and encourage everyone to wipe their feet well before entering.
- If people in your family regularly get their shoes or boots caked with mud direct them to the garage, the mud room and/ or get a good boot cleaner.
Eat in designated areas
- Food ends up on furniture and floors no matter how hard we try to contain it so just decide that food has to be eaten at the table, which hopefully is in an uncarpeted area.
- If the dining area is carpeted, vacuum it twice a week.
- Take ‘em off!
- Don’t walk on the wood or tile with shoes either because it will get picked up by feet and deposited on the carpet eventually.
Vacuum Quickly Often
- If you notice some dirt or crumbs on the carpet, vacuum them up quickly.
- It’s so easy to put of vacuuming, especially if you have the color carpet that hides dirt but vacuuming it weekly will get dirt before it gets ground in.
Regular Deep Cleaning
- Have us out once or twice a year to deep clean your carpets. This will keep them super clean for both the look of the carpet but also accumulated allergens and dust mites.